As I rolled out my recycling bin last night, a couple things struck me.
- Seems like I just sat the last one out a couple days ago – when it was actually last week..
- How quickly life seems to moving by me whether I like it or not.
Several questions that I think about:
- Am I doing what I really want to be doing with my business or career?
- Am I pouring my life into my kids and family and making a difference?
- Am I minimizing those in my life that cause me grief, heartache, and pain?
- Am I taking time out to relax? Go on vacation?
- Does what I’m doing , in work and play, actually matter in the big picture?
- What is my legacy?
How about you? Does your life seem to flying by at a blistering pace, and are you doing what you want to be doing, when you want to do it?
Are you working to fulfill your dreams?
Come join me on this adventure and maybe together we’ll learn something that will help and enrich our lives along the way.
Let’s chase our dreams!