It is time-consuming, not to mention an overwhelming process to try to choose the right software technology for your practice, ASC (ambulatory surgery center), or hospital. You just want a product that will do what you need it to do at a fair price.
But how do you decide?
Every day, we help our clients navigate through the world of medical software technology and help them find the right technology solution for their unique needs.
With our many years of experience of working with over 2, 000 medical clinics, hospitals, ASCs, and providers – Our corporate philosophy has been built on ‘trusted’ relationships. We work to build relationships with our clients and work hard to know their needs inside and out. Our goal is to find the product or service that you need. Every client is analyzed to determine the best solution, or the best fit for them and their enterprise.
We do a few things to make this happen:
- Interview your team and specific staff about the objectives, goals and functionality wanted in this system.
- Establish a list of functionality, and finalize it with your team.
- Establish integration parameters/points with systems.
- Establish budget ranges.
- Research existing market for like solutions.
- After research, narrowing it down to 3 choices.
- Bring the finalists in for demonstrations
- Receive proposals from each
- Check references and do site visits
- Contract negotiation
- Checking on the financial viability of the software company
- Implementation and training oversight – Client success
- Monitor system integration points and advise.
- Provide the feedback and recommendations – make adjustments where needed
And you’re never alone in this process. We are always there working to make sure your implementation is smooth and easy as possible. We will:
- Review and look at workflow
- Look for ‘blind spots’ in the business processes
- Make CEO(you) aware and make recommendations
- Drive this project to completion and success
We’re there after final implementation too, providing additional support as needed. Relationships don’t come and go. They are built to last a lifetime.
Contact us today. We’re ready to work hard for you!
Click here to contact Ancil Lea Consulting.